NHA TRANG HISTORY BY JEEP 4X4
Within 15 minutes out of the city center, you will discover the lush countryside where you will learn more about Vietnamese handicraft arts.
Handcrafted villages such as mat weaving, traditional conical hats, and rice paper manufacturing.
9 am You will be picked up from Hotel by our expert tour guide and private Jeep 4x4.
- Visit a 200-year-old house with its traditional Vietnamese architecture.
- A stop at the Dien Khanh Citadel, once the capital of Khanh Hoa province. Then visit Ha Dua church, the oldest Catholic church built in Khanh Hoa by the French colonialist in late 1917.
- Take a ride around the peaceful countryside, passing fruit plantations, and watch farmers working the paddy fields. During harvest time, you can have the opportunity to learn how to cut and thresh rice by the age-old method.
- Visit the very first French vineyard developed in the late 19th century, and taste the special Vietnamese homemade wine!
- Lunch will be at a unique and traditional restaurant in the countryside at a quaint countryside resort, serving healthy and delicious food.
- Free swimming at the Memento resort pool.
15:00: Return to Hotel. End of trip.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Bottled water
Price for Nha Trang History By Jeep 4x4:
01 Person: $250 USD
02 People: $105 USD/ Person
03 People: $95 USD/ Person
The Price Will Be Additional In Vietnam Public Holidays
Hotline/ WhatsApp: +84935-81-2225
CLICK TO PROCESS PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL